LiveWall is currently looking for a senior back-end developer to co-manage and guide the back-end team and develop our data platforms within the platforms team.
Does PHP hold no secrets for you? Are you also well-versed in MySQL, Laravel, and NodeJS? Do you thrive on leading a project team and collaborating on team and individual goals from a back-end perspective? Then, we're looking for you!
We are a creative digital agency with an enthusiastic team that conceives and develops digital experiences and products.
At LiveWall, we have various in-house multidisciplinary teams, each with its own expertise. This division into core teams allows us to assist our clients with both specific and broad inquiries. We believe that optimal collaboration between creatives, strategists, online marketers, video specialists, designers, and developers enables us to create the best online experiences.
We develop applications and websites for organizations such as Talpa and KLM, online campaigns and games for Spotify, Coca-Cola, and McDonald’s, online strategies and content for Achmea, Intratuin, and Swiss Sense, and digital event solutions for various educational and public/corporate events. Additionally, we launch various brands such as Levells, &Ploy, and Wave.
What will you be doing?
You will join the LiveWall platforms team at LiveWall. You will provide guidance and advice on back-end tasks. Together with other back-end developers, you will work on new projects and contribute to the ongoing development of back-end procedures and processes.
You will work on professional online solutions for different clients, using the "right tool for the right job," and collaborating closely with your team members to meet ambitious deadlines. Moreover, you'll automate and implement recurring tasks. You will continuously set new goals to optimize back-end activities and skills.
What do you bring to the table?
- HBO/WO level of education and thinking;
- Clear demonstrable work experience as a back-end developer;
- Experience with the Laravel PHP framework;
- Experience with MySQL databases;
- Experience with NoSQL databases;
- Knowledge/experience of communicating with REST APIs;
- Experience with NodeJS;
- Experience with test automation;
- Familiarity with secure data processing techniques;
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems;
- You are a team player;
- You find joy in guiding fellow back-end developers within the team (or company);
- You are highly interested in market developments and continuously seek innovative opportunities for the company;
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge and expertise with others.
What do we offer you?
- We are a young, dynamic organization with an informal work culture, where we work hard and enthusiastically;
- A position within a leading creative digital agency (from 32 hours a week);
- You will be part of a team of around eighty enthusiastic, friendly, and intelligent colleagues;
- The office is located in the heart of Tilburg, right across from the central station;
- You are always welcome at the office; we work with three fixed team days on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Tuesdays and Thursdays are flexible, allowing you to work from home or come to the office.
- Social gatherings, activities, and parties;
- A gross monthly salary between € 3500,- and € 5000,-, holiday pay, and 25 vacation days (based on full-time employment);
- A flexible company pension scheme with a.s.r.
Does this role appeal to you? Then, send us your CV and let us know why we should stop searching. Email them to email@example.com.
Wij zijn denkers en makers in de creatieve én technische industrie, met torenhoge ambities. Je vindt ons in alles online: waar we inspireren, creëren en innoveren. We zijn gek op wat we doen en vinden het heel belangrijk met wie we dit doen. Ben jij onze nieuwe partner? Let’s go!